We are excited to announce that we will be reopening our CRC (Blacksburg) location on Monday, Nov. 9, 2020. Upon reopening, CRC’s hours of operation will be:
M-F: 6:30 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
S-S: 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
In order to keep our staff and members safe from COVID-19, we are implementing the following guidelines:
- Masks are required any time you are not actively exercising (i.e. entering/exiting the facility, in the locker rooms, etc.).
- You will be asked screening questions and have your temperature checked upon arrival.
- Cardio and weight equipment will be limited and spaced to ensure proper social distancing.
- Enhanced sanitation efforts.
- Locker rooms will have two showers available on a first come, first serve basis.
To review our detailed COVID-19 guidelines for all Carilion Wellness locations, please click here.
As you know, we have not been billing membership dues since March. We will give you the rest of November to account for the two weeks billed in March when we were closed and will resume normal monthly billing in December. If you paid your dues via Year in Advance, your membership will be extended accordingly. If you have questions about your billing, please contact Youssef Bouzidi, Sr. Accountant, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Full details, click here.