Get to know our staff: 5 questions w/ VTCRC Administrative Staff Jenna Roseberry
- How long have you been with the research park? 6 years
- Favorite outdoor activity? Either boating on Claytor Lake or tubing down the New River
- Where would you like to visit on vacation that you have never been before? Nashville, Tennessee. I’d scheduled a trip, and 5 days before we were supposed to go the tornado hit the city, so we had to change plans.
- People would be surprised to know what about you? I taught myself how to knit. I am currently working on knitting my first blanket for my daughter.
- One word to describe the VTCRC? Community
The Virginia Tech Corporate Research Center is an integral part of Virginia’s innovation ecosystem. Located a stone’s throw from Virginia Tech, one of the nation’s premier research universities, VTCRC is where bold thinkers turn big ideas into world-changing realities. VTCRC features flexible-lease wet and dry research labs, modern offices, and coworking space, all with top-tier amenities.
Nestled in the beautiful New River Valley, the VTCRC ecosystem exists alongside an affordable cost of living, high-quality education systems, and modern healthcare facilities. It’s no wonder VTCRC is leading the way in biotech, autonomous tech, software, and aerospace. Because VTCRC is adjacent to Virginia Tech, companies have access to an elite talent pool of students, faculty, and staff and university resources.
What sets VTCRC apart is its commitment to collaboration as the driving force behind innovation. Entrepreneurs, startups, and seed companies who become part of the innovation ecosystem have access to a rich environment of resources to take their ideas from lab to market. From Virginia Tech’s Link + License + Launch, to the Roanoke Regional Accelerator Program, to a national STEM research accelerator, VTCRC connects researchers with investors and business experts to disrupt markets and improve lives.