Nicole is the innovative Global Partnership Coordinator and manages the Global Entrepreneur Partnership program.
- How long have you been with the research park? Since Feb. 2020
- Best concert you ever attended? Chris Stapleton in Nashville
- What place is on your travel bucket list? The Netherlands to see Keukenhof Gardens in Lisse, where my grandma was from
- One thing people may not know about you… I love animals, but birds scare me
- One word to describe the VTCRC would be… Innovative
The Virginia Tech Corporate Research Center is an innovative integral part of Virginia’s innovation ecosystem. Located a stone’s throw from Virginia Tech, one of the nation’s premier research universities, VTCRC is where bold thinkers turn big ideas into world-changing realities. The research park features flexible-lease wet and dry research labs, modern offices, and coworking space, all with top-tier amenities.
Nestled in the beautiful New River Valley, the VTCRC ecosystem exists alongside an affordable cost of living, high-quality education systems, and modern healthcare facilities. It’s no wonder the research center is leading the way in biotech, autonomous tech, software, and aerospace. Because VTCRC is adjacent to Virginia Tech, companies have access to an elite talent pool of students, faculty, and staff and university resources.
What sets the corporate research center apart is its commitment to collaboration as the driving force behind innovative projects. Entrepreneurs, startups, and seed companies who become part of the innovation ecosystem have access to a rich environment of resources to take their ideas from lab to market. From Virginia Tech’s Link + License + Launch, to the Roanoke Regional Accelerator Program, to a national STEM research accelerator, VTCRC connects researchers with investors and business experts to disrupt markets and improve lives.