The newly renovated Moss building was revealed during a ribbon cutting ceremony on July 14, 2021, with the Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce. The Moss building was named after Thomas W. Moss, Jr., a 1950 Virginia Tech graduate and former speaker of the House of Delegates. The building was one of the first buildings at the research park.
Renovations include a modern and spacious conference room named, Curiosity, along with a Game Changer Cafe which will house a micro market by Deli-Matic. The renovations support the research park’s common goal to disrupt industries and create space with purpose.
To take a tour, please contact Pat Morris, Real Estate Manager, at email@example.com.