Quality Assurance Officer 1 – TechLab, Inc. develops, manufactures and distributes medical diagnostic tests. This company places emphasis on science and collaboration with universities. We are looking to add a Quality Assurance Officer 1 to our team in Radford, VA.
An employee in this position can expect to perform the following duties:
• Issuing and reviewing MBRs in support of Production schedule
• Issuing/confirming Lot Expiration Dates of Raw Materials, Components and Finished Products
• Create, review and apply QA Release Labels
• Review QC results detailed per SOPs, RMSs and PRSs
• Ensure approved documents (MBRs, SOPs, TLFs) are issued and controlled
• Ensure Controlled Records are controlled and easily retrievable
• Initiating proposed changes as Document Circulation Requests and Sage Change Requests
• Perform Visual Inspection of Raw Materials, Foil/Label Inspection and AQL testing
• Ensure Non-Conformities and CAPA are identified, investigated and controlled
• Initiate Non-Conformity documentation and determine the Quality Impact.
• Approve Lot Expiration Dates
• Approve Raw Materials for Release
• Approve Manufacturing/Packaging MBRs
• Complete projects as assigned by QA Manager or QA Supervisor
Tools and Equipment Used
Ensur document processing system
Microsoft Office Suite
High School Diploma +2 years of experience in GMP/FDA environment
Associates Degree + 1 year of experience in GMP/FDA environment
B.A. or B.S.
Interested candidates should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Radford, Virginia 24141. EOE.