Technician Select Category and delete this line
This is a Careers Position
TechLab, Inc. develops, manufactures and distributes medical diagnostic tests. This company places emphasis on science and collaboration with Universities.
We are looking to add a Senior Production Technician to join our team.
An employee in this position can expect to perform the following duties:
• Look at production schedule to determine what products need to be made for the day
• Retrieve appropriate batch record and raw materials for the batching of solutions
• Work with other technicians to make solutions
• Work on more than one Master Batch Record at a time
• Identify hazards of chemicals as well as expired chemicals
• Provide Quality Control with component samples
• Assess the need for heat inactivated serum for solutions
• Help ensure chemicals are appropriately stocked for production needs
• Perform necessary serum heat inactivations
• Perform calculations according to Master Batch Records (MBRs)
• Read and understand Master Batch Records as well as Standard Operating Procedures
• Communicate closely with other departments such as Label Control, Biological Materials Production, Research and Development, Quality Control and Quality Assurance
• Stock lab consumable supplies
• Initiate and follow through with Non-conformance documents and defect notes
TechLab offers a competitive salary with excellent benefits. This position requires candidates to possess an Associate’s degree in a science field OR Highschool Diploma/equivalent with 2 years relative work experience. Interested candidates should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Blacksburg, Virginia & Radford, Virginia EOE.